Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Dateline: March, 23 2005

Dear foreign leader,

How are you? I am fine. I hope all is well in your little corner of the world. As you know, our former president got us into a little scrape in Iraq. Now do not get me wrong, I am glad we disarmed Saddam, but we need a little help. Could you send either troops or money to Iraq? I am a nice guy and, more importantly, I am not George Bush. Now my wife has plenty of money but she won't give Iraq any. She says it's the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't know where she gets that, but when she gets an idea she can be as stubborn as our former president.
So please remember that I am not George Bush and send some troops and/or money to Iraq. Cash is fine. Maybe we could have a summit or something. That would be nice.

Globally Yours,

John F. Kerry
President, United State of America