Monday, November 29, 2004

Tech Grad Thinks Back To Her Youth


Carrie, the fetus laden sister, remembered her first high school date and how he reacted to meeting my dad. "He was shocked that my dad could attempt to match all of those colors and fabrics at the same time." As for her take on her first boyfriend, "He wasn't very photogenic and he couldn't hold his booze. But I loved his hair. Ooh he had such nice hair."

She has started thinking about her early days. "Being retrospective is what us prospective moms do," she explains. But will she ever reveal how she used to score pocket change and her run in with the LAW?

Her hubby, Just Dean, is understanding, "I had my wild days," he revealed. "One time, I stayed out past 9:30. Man, was I in trouble."

But late nights out are a thing of the past for this couple. Soon all they will know will be the different fluids that a large baby can create (with the associated smells and orifices from whence they are produced). Screaming and loud crying will be the norm. But Just Dean will not be able to sustain his tantrums and will have to relent to the work at hand.

The BABY DROP will be at any time.

Developing . . .